What you'll be doing:
- Execute commercial (marketing, sales, public relations, and customer service) strategies to achieve sales targets in line with company goals and objectives.
- Execute sales strategies to enter, penetrate and accelerate growth across multiple markets.
- Drive sales process by generating customer leads and steer commercial discussions to deal closure, managing the quote process end to end.
- Be the point of contact for customers, carrying out contract reviews and managing the order acknowledgement process through to solution delivery.
- Set up and manage distribution channels and execute customer acquisition strategies.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed commercial plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) as well as to understand market developments.
- Establish and manage new and existing client relationships - understanding customer requirements, ensuring their needs are met
- Liaise with internal development and implementation teams on sales process and customer deliverables.
- Monitor performance of sales using key metrics and report to CEO and Board progress with sales.
- Establish and maintain long-term, profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assist with setting, managing, and monitoring sales and financial targets.
- Create and manage sales budget in line with the company’s financial status.
- Attend networking events, tech events and trade shows/exhibitions etc., to establish new business networks and promote our technology and offerings, organise and man exhibitions.
- Travel regularly to represent the company at industry events / trade shows.
- Significant experience in a relevant commercial sales / business development role, with strong experience of selling data storage / backup / recovery software solutions.
- Proven experience of meeting / surpassing challenging sales targets.
- Experience of managing a defined sales process.
- Results focussed with ability to successfully close complex deals.
- Possess strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills and as well as expertise in reporting and presenting sales information.
- Multitasking across several projects, customers, and internal delivery programmes.
- Proven track record of managing sales CRM software, contracts, and quotation process.
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft office packages, e.g., word, excel, PowerPoint.
- International sales experience would be an advantage.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a business that puts its people at the heart of everything it does - one that can offer great opportunities for career growth and personal development.